Care and tips to enjoy every last bite of your GT Pie!
Our pies and baked goods can be served up to five days from the day you receive them. Fruit pies are best stored on your counter, at room temperature. We don’t recommend refrigeration as it causes the crust to become soggy. Cream, pumpkin & pecan pies, cheesecakes and carrot cakes should be refrigerated. All other baked goods do not require refrigeration, and can be kept at room temperature.
If you will not be serving your pie or baked good right away, we recommend freezing it. Keep your fruit pies in the box to freeze. Keep all other pies and baked goods in their container and place them in the freezer. When ready to serve, remove from the freezer, remove packaging to thaw overnight on the counter.
Thawed, precooked whole quiches and pot pies
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Heat for 25 to 30 minutes*
- Internal temperature must reach 165° for 15 seconds
- Reheat single slices in the microwave for 20-30 seconds
- Or put the whole pie in a 350°F oven until warm
Frozen, unbaked pot pies and fruit pies
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bake pie for 1-1/2 to 2 hours* or until top of pie is golden brown
- Internal temperature should reach 190°
*All ovens bake differently. Times and temperatures may vary.
Looking for Pie Care instructions for your shipping/delivered items? Click here.