Win $150 in Pie for Pi Day
Did you know 2015 is the most ‘epic’ of all Pi Days?
While Pi Day falls on March 14 every year (to celebrate the first three digits of the mathematical constant π) this year’s holiday is extra special. Pi Day will give us a whole 10 digits when we reach 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 in the morning and in the evening. We are celebrating Pi in a BIG way!
Not only are we sharing free slices of our Michigan ABC Pie in our pie shops, but we also have a special contest on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Are you a Pi genius? Submit your :15 second video of you, your friends, or even your dog reciting the digits of Pi.
We’ll be awarding prizes in these categories:
- Most Creative – foreign language, sign language, while doing a handstand, etc. Get creative!
- Most Digits in 15 Seconds – Are you a Pi genius? Show us how many digits of Pi you can get in 15 seconds.
- Kids – For kids 12 and under.
How to Enter:
- Post a video directly on our Facebook page.
- Share a video link on Twitter. Tag us using @gtpie and #LovePeacePie.
- Post a video on Instagram. Tag us using @gtpie and #LovePeacePie.
*Videos must be submitted on 3.14.15. Winners will be announced on 3.16.15*
Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
4 thoughts on “Win $150 in Pie for Pi Day”
I would like to win get the best pie ever at Grand Traverse Pie Company!!!!
Thanks so much, Betsy! 🙂 We look forward to seeing your video. Happy Pi Day!
My sister and her now husband got married on 3.14.15 and had a pi theme wedding reception. He recited the digits pi on a video on Instagram. I hope they win! What is more creative then a pi day wedding?!
That was an awesome video, Bridgett! Where did your sister and brother-in-law get married? We had heard about a Pi wedding where the bride and groom were officially announced husband and wife at the “epic” pi time. So cool! 🙂