Did you know 2015 is the most ‘epic’ of all Pi Days?
While Pi Day falls on March 14 every year (to celebrate the first three digits of the mathematical constant π) this year’s holiday is extra special. Pi Day will give us a whole 10 digits when we reach 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 in the morning and in the evening. We are celebrating Pi in a BIG way!
Not only are we sharing free slices of our Michigan ABC Pie in our pie shops, but we also have a special contest on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Are you a Pi genius? Submit your :15 second video of you, your friends, or even your dog reciting the digits of Pi.
We’ll be awarding prizes in these categories:
- Most Creative – foreign language, sign language, while doing a handstand, etc. Get creative!
- Most Digits in 15 Seconds – Are you a Pi genius? Show us how many digits of Pi you can get in 15 seconds.
- Kids – For kids 12 and under.
How to Enter:
- Post a video directly on our Facebook page.
- Share a video link on Twitter. Tag us using @gtpie and #LovePeacePie.
- Post a video on Instagram. Tag us using @gtpie and #LovePeacePie.
*Videos must be submitted on 3.14.15. Winners will be announced on 3.16.15*
Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.