Find Genevieve on the New GT Pie Website
We are proud to be in our 20th year as the Grand Traverse Pie Company!
As part of our celebration we have updated our “pie lady” (be looking for her on our new pie box designs coming out soon). Genevieve (JEH-neh-veev) is one of the founders’ grandma’s name, she was a homemaker and baked amazing Lemon Meringue and Raspberry pies. Our “pie lady” Genevieve represents that person in all our lives that loves to bake pie and create happy memories.
We have a new website that is full of good information about our food and pies and our brand’s Power of Pie in our communities. So, have some fun, check out the website each day on February 15th, 16th and 17th and find where we placed Genevieve, we will move her around the website each of those three days. We hope you love our new look, enjoy!
- Enter your email address below or choose to Log In with Facebook.
- Browse our website (gtpie.com) and find where Genevieve is hiding. Fill in the blank with either the page name or page’s web address.
- Visit again each day on February 15th, 16th and 17th for another chance to have an entry to find Genevieve and enter to win each of the three days.
- You’ll get extra entries for sharing with your friends and family. After all, pie was made for sharing!
- ‘Leave a Reply’ on our blog post below and tell us who or how you will share your pie if you win.
- Drawing will be Thursday, February 18th and winner will be notified by email.
- Must be 18 or older to win.
This prize is a pie lover’s dream! We’ll be rewarding one lucky winner with 12 months of a fresh-baked pie delivered directly to your doorstep (prize value: $500.00). Each month you’ll receive a different variety of your choosing or we’ll pick out one of our signature pies and surprise you. More details will be given once you have won.
Thank you to all who played along in our search for Genevieve! We hope you had fun meeting the new Genevieve. Since we had so many entries and such wonderful comments on our blog, we decided to surprise and delight two additional winners. After all, pie is meant to be shared.
Congrats to Beverly from Traverse City, Brad from Detroit and Stacy in Arizona. Each has won free pie for a year!