Teachers, how many digits of Pi can your classroom recite? Are they a wiz at all things π? It’s almost time for the coolest and yummiest mathematical day of the year – Pi Day, March 14th. It’s no secret that we love pie and Pi here at Grand Traverse Pie Company. To celebrate, we are opening our very popular Pi Day Video Contest to schools and classrooms to honor math and education.
How to Enter:
- Film your classroom reciting Pi digits. Get creative! Recite Pi in a foreign language, using sign language, while doing a headstand, etc.
- Post your video directly on our Facebook page.
- Or post your video on Instagram. Tag us using @gtpie. Note: Videos must be public.
- Videos must be less than 2 minutes (1 minute for Instagram). Videos must be posted by 11:59 pm EDT on 3.14.17. Winners will be announced on 3.16.17*
- Our contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
The most creative video will win $500 for their classroom!
Need Some Pi Inspiration?
Here’s one of our favorite Pi Day videos from the 2015 “Epic Pi Day” on 3.14.15. This video was submitted from Traverse City, Michigan’s Westwoods Elementary School.