Our Dining Rooms Are Open
At the Grand Traverse Pie Co, there is nothing we enjoy more than sharing the Power of Pie. After an over two-month state-mandated pause in our Michigan dining rooms, we are very excited to announce that all GT Pie dining rooms are open.
We are offering the following options for our guests to enjoy our handmade goodness:
- Dine-In (in accordance with Michigan and Indiana state health department guidelines)
- Curbside Pickup
- Online Ordering (available in select shops)
Our shops are open in a way which allows for a safe and healthy environment. All our shops follow guidelines and best practices around the following procedures:
- Health Screening – associates undergo a daily health screening and will not be allowed to work if they are sick.
- Social Distancing – our shops have designated 6-foot distance standing areas; clear plastic shields separate guests from associates at key areas of interaction.
- Personal Protection – our staff must wear face masks; we also ask all our guests that will be entering our shops to wear an appropriate face mask unless you are seated at a table to enjoy your meal.
- Sanitation – high touchpoints are sanitized frequently and hand sanitizer is available to our guests.
We appreciate the patience of our loyal guests as we continue to modify our business due to Covid-19. Since Mike and Denise Busley opened the first Grand Traverse Pie shop in Traverse City 25 years ago, we have prided ourselves on being an integral part of our local communities. We very much look forward to when we can once again all share the Power of Pie together in a safe and healthy environment, one slice at a time.