Troy Week of Giving – A Win-Win for All!
Thank You from Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy!
Our pie shop in Troy, Michigan recently hosted its 5th Annual Week of Giving. This annual week is their way of saying thank you to their guests, while also contributing to a great cause.
This year, Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy is proud to support Game On Cancer, specifically the Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemoperfusion (HIPEC) fund through Henry Ford Health System. Game On Cancer is a joint campaign between the Detroit Lions and Henry Ford Health Systems.
The Troy shop wanted you to know how truly thankful it is for your support during its 5th Annual Week of Giving. Giving back to our guests and the community is something we feel very passionate about and we are honored you chose to visit our Troy restaurant during this important week.
During the Week of Giving, Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy:
- Gave away over 2,000 slices of Apple Crumb Pie
- Collected $325 from guests to support the mission of Game On Cancer
- Donated $3000 to Game on Cancer, which will be used to support the mission of HIPEC treatment program at Henry Ford Health System
Congratulations to the Grand Giveaway winners:
- Shirley D. ~ 9″ Pies for a Year
- Michelle W. ~ 6″ Pies for a Year
- Marilyn B. ~ Pie Slices for a Year
Thank you again! We look forward to continuing to grow this event with your support in 2017.
Grand Traverse Pie Company of Troy is located at 1446 W. Maple Road, in Troy, Michigan. For more information, call the Troy shop at 248-458-0322.